It is with great pleasure that the organizers and committee of TEDxYouth@GrandBahama 2018 announce that the video talks are now freely available for online viewing as follows:
- Robert Albury: What if we introduced a secondary government system?
- Nakia Gelin: The power of self-motivation
- Nichana Miller: The danger of distraction
- Zsazsa Wallace: Let’s respect mental disorders!
TEDxYouth@GrandBahama is a fun, imaginative, and smart TEDx event specifically designed for, and organized with the youth of Grand Bahama, Bahamas.
Under the theme “Say It!”, the second annual event provided a platform for ideas worth spreading and feature 4 students speakers and TED Talk videos that aim to:
- bring together bright minds to give presentations that are idea-focused and on a wide range of subjects;
- foster learning, inspiration, and wonder; and
- provoke conversations that matter.
Combined, they empowered local youth and subsequently global youth to imagine ways that they can help to shape their individual and collective futures.
TEDxYouth@GrandBahama 2018 Speakers (L to R): Nakia Gelin, Zsazsa Wallace, Robert Albury, and Nichana Miller